World Trials Library
HeinOnline’s World Trials Library contains nearly 5,000 titles and 2 million pages of content including:
- Trial transcripts and other critical court documents
- Trial-related resources such as monographs, which analyze and debate the decisions of famous trials
- Biographies of many of the greatest trial lawyers in history
- Hard-to-obtain historical content
- Related scholarly articles
Notable works contained in this database include The Nuremberg Trials, John Lawson’s American State Trials, Howell’s State Trials, and Law Reports of Trials of War Criminals.